Sr. Manager, Product Operations
Location: US (The role is 100% remote and can be anywhere in the US)
About Cognizant Accelerator
Cognizant Accelerator is a center of innovation within Cognizant. Our mission is to help envision new software ideas and bring them to life. We support new and existing internal ventures at Cognizant with product-specific planning, management, lean development, operational support and go-to-market strategies.
For more information about Cognizant Accelerator, please visit: https://www.cognizant.com/accelerator/products
- As a Manager of Product Operations, you will work within the small Product Operations team and you will be an essential resource to help us achieve our mission.
- You will work with Venture Leads, Product Strategists, Engineers, Lawyers, Accountants, Compliance Officers, Marketers and more to successfully manage the lifecycle of Cognizant software assets, from early development stage to retirement.
- You will lead various projects, such as bringing new software to market, relaunching existing software, or retiring software from the market.
- You will also create brand new processes or improve existing processes related to the software lifecycle.
- You will help manage key artefacts, such as price lists, product guides, or quoting tool.
- You have a passion for processes and helping product teams achieving their goal: successfully launch new software and thereafter manager their lifecycle.
- You are comfortable leading cross-functional teams from various organizations and lead them into successful outcome, in ambiguous environments at times.
- You have an entrepreneurial spirit, enjoy taking initiatives and are not afraid of going outside of your comfort zone.
- You operate independently with minimum level of supervision
- You are analytical, detailed-oriented and well organized.
- You have a “roll-up-your sleeves” mentality and is not cared of highlighting what could be improved and offer practical solutions.
- You are able to understand high-level strategic ideas and bring them into hands-on implementations.
- You are a team player, have outstanding communications skills and are fun to work with.
- We are a small, experienced and diverse team of people driven by the same passion: develop, support and sell successful software products. We are based out of various locations, in or outside of the US.
- We offer a fun, challenging, collaborating and flexible environment, where everyone is encouraged to speak up and reach their high potential.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 22 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website