The Project Manager (PM) acts as the project's leader, driving ATG projects forward to a successful project delivery. This role is responsible for the planning, execution, and delivery of client projects for ATG's Quote to Cash (Q2C) solutions. The PM must be effective in juggling multiple fast-paced client implementations/integrations of various sizes and at the same time establish a trusted partner relationship with ATG clients. Project Managers will deliver projects using ATG's methodologies and governance practices.
- Collaboration: Owns responsibility to manage relationships throughout the client organization including all project team members, business contributors and stakeholders, and executive management
- Communication: Duties involve exercising project communication to efficiently task and manage internal and external teams, contain scope and execute change requests as necessary, and identify and mitigate risks to the project.
- Lead: Guide technical/business engagement teams to deliver a flexible and scalable solution, provide mentorship and supervise project team members, as well as activities and internal initiatives as required in non-client engaging situations.
- Demonstrated success and experience in the following areas:
- Mid-level PM: Proven experience as a project manager and knowledge of the software development lifecycle process with hands-on experience utilizing current project management tools and methods
- Senior- level PM: Successful proven experience leading CRM, Billing or ERP enterprise implementations (including e-Business, SaaS applications or cloud-based transformation/integrations)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills to juggle competing demands and to ensure development and implementation of proper systems and processes in an agile environment
- CPQ and/or Billing experience is a plus
Preferred Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience with cloud software implementation highly desired
- Knowledge of iterative methods for deploying software
- Customer-centric attitude - committed to the client and successfully consults and negotiates when necessary
- Exhibits high energy and drive, brings enthusiasm and the ability to engage with people at multiple levels on projects and meetings
Experience in the following technologies are preferred (but not required): Salesforce CPQ, Salesforce Billing, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Gotransverse TRACT, Spring CM CLM, Conga CLM and other related solutions, Xactly SPM solutions, Aria billing platform, Salesforce Communities and Cloud Craze
Salesforce Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Zuora, Oracle Big Machines, Calidus Cloud Solutions, Netsuite, Mulesoft, other SaaS/Cloud Q2C and related SolutionsEducation:
- 4-year degree in a technical or business field of study preferred
- PMP certification a plus
- Certified scrum master highly desired
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50%
- Desired locations are ATG Delivery Centers, located in Missoula, MT, Cincinnati, OH, Overland Park, KS or St. Louis, MO, however for senior experienced professionals working virtual may be an option.
Cognizant will not sponsor H-1B or other U.S. work authorization, or lawful permanent residence (otherwise known as a “Green Card”) for this role
Cognizant is always looking for top talent. We are searching for candidates to fill future needs within the business. This job posting represents potential future employment opportunities with Cognizant.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Job Posting : Mar 16 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website