Thanks for your interest in working at Cognizant. Below you will find the description for this job opportunity.Salesforce Developer Tasks:
- Supports Service Lead, Support manager on triaging, managing, tracking of incident fixes
- Provide guidance to support team in performing configuration management and solution
- Supports the Delivery / Service manager in DevOps
- Coaches technical leads and developers
- Provides escalation support to the partners for complex issues
- Promptly escalate issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence
- Responsible for Software Quality, Compliance & Regulatory aspects of the solution
- Prefer minimum 8 years of IT experience in Application Support or Development
- 5-6 years of minimum experience in SFDC (Salesforce) required
- Looking for good SFDC skilled developers who have good knowledge and hands on Experience on SFDC configuration, customization (Apex and Visualforce) and integration
- Should have understanding on SLAs, KPIs, penalty implications
- Strong work prioritization skills
- Strong communication skills
- Experienced with coaching support team in Salesforce customization, integration
- Able to solve P1/P2 incidents in short SLA timeframe
- Experience in ServiceMax is good to have
- Experience in Field Service Lightning is good to have
- Having good working experience on Service Cloud
- Preferred Knowledge on Validation related to Healthcare Industry (FDA Compliance)
Advanced (Oral and written skills) level of English is a must.Work location: Buenos Aires
The following is automatically system-generated information about the position. Please consider the above mentioned
Qualification:Bachelor's in engineering or equivalent
Project Planning & Setup:
- Understand resource plan.
- Plan for knowledge enrichment, change management and quality management.
- Conduct estimation of time utilization of different resources and activities.
- Identify appropriate processes based on project landscape.
- Identify gaps and advise on improvements if required.
- Share inputs in creation of project plan with Project Manager.
- Review hardware/software requirement plan.
- Validate system build.
- Understand the test strategy, evaluate the design and identify gaps in the test plans, if any.
- Define KT plan.
- Customize project management system.
- Define standards and set Cognizant 20.
- Provide all support required during presales activities.
Requirement Gathering and Analysis:
- Understand the requirements from clients/ functional consultants.
- Participate in client calls and seek clarifications.
- Create a requirements traceability matrix.
- Provide inputs during creation of operational concepts and scenarios.
- Perform requirements feasibility with regards to testing and implementation.
- Analyze NFRs.
- Understand various functional and non functional requirements.
- Break down the requirements into smaller modules.
- Provide inputs for categorizing critical and noncritical requirements.
- Provide inputs in designing end to end solution from a technical perspective.
- Review and approve system architecture design.
- Analyze allocated task and understand BRD, low level and high level design.
- Allocate modules to developers for coding.
- Provide guidance to developers and set standards.
- Review pseudo codes written by developers and provide a go ahead for code development.
- Prepare for incremental code creation and unit testing.
- Oversee development process and update Project Manager on development progress.
- Review final codes written by developers on adherence to standards/functionality and approve for testing.
- Prepare weekly/monthly reports on the project and share with client/Project Manager.
- Ensure all system builds are prepared on time.
- Review test cases written by team Provide support for development of integration test cases as required.
- Include positive and negative test cases to check functionality.
- Check if peer review is completed at each step of test execution.
- Review, analyze and validate results.
- Follow up with team assigned for rework on code defects and close the same.
- Attend QA audits as and when required.
- Monitor system builds.
Project Closure Activities:
- Create strategy for roll back.
- Conduct dry run on pilots.
- Monitor the processes are being followed.
- Document changes in the system.
- Resolve issues that arise during project deployment/ closure.
- Check that all action items mentioned in the deployment checklist have been completed.
- Post final acceptance, conduct all closure schedules.
- Provide support in creation of a final project report.
- Conduct handover to AVM team.
- Monitor all system/security administration activities and ensure all audit requirements are met.
Service Support & Maintenance:
- Review incident/problem/change management plan created by team.
- Track issue/problem resolution.
- Conduct RCA.
- Define communication and issue resolution matrix.
- Drive and implement best practices for resolution of issues.
- Liaise with business users/SMEs to resolve issues if required.
- Review patch fixes created to prevent recurrence of complex problems.
- Track adherence to SLAs.
- Guide team members in the course of incident/ problem management.
- Conduct change impact assessment.
- Collate change records.
- Share change records with relevant stakeholders.
- Create and update knowledge articles in the knowledge management repository.
- Provide guidance to team members to maintain all documentation related to project.
- Conduct KT sessions.
- Create knowledge articles on the problem, workaround solutions.
- Monitor and report the usage of knowledge articles.
- Maintain knowledge management database.
- Provide assistance in selection of representative employee groups for training.
- Conduct training.
- Mentor team members in project teams with respect to product and domain skills on projects.
- Conduct technical, face to face interviews with candidates and support recruitment process.
- Set goals for team members and monitor performance.
- Coordinate with the project/program manager in understanding how the employee can better contribute to the project, seek feedback and address concerns.
- Conduct performance appraisal for team members.
- Organize team initiatives on a periodic basis.
Must Have Skills
- Salesforce Integration
- Salesforce Configuration
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 28 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Apply on company website