Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process outsourcing services, dedicated to helping the world's leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.). Cognizant is a member of the NASDAQ-100, the S&P 500, the Forbes Global 1000, and the Fortune 500 and we are among the top performing and fastest growing companies in the world.
Senior AWS Snowflake Developer – Full Time
*Please note, this role is not able to offer visa transfer or sponsorship now or in the future*Practice - AIA - Artificial Intelligence and Analytics
The AIA Practice leads all initiatives surrounding incorporating AI into Customer Intelligence, Operations Intelligence, Product Intelligence, and Fraud InsightsLocation
Peoria, IL – Work will be onsite post COVID and remote to startDuties & Responsibilities
- Primarily having experience on Snowflake, AWS, ETL technology set
- Expertise in Snowflake data modeling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing stored procedures and standard DWH+ETL concepts
- Extensive experience in Data Proofing and Data Modelling, Data Quality, Data Standardization, Data Steward.
- Experience in working with AWS
- Strong programming and algorithmic skill
- Knowledge on migration from On-premises to Cloud
- Bachelor's degree or higher in a technology related field (e.g. Engineering, Computer Science, etc.) required, Master's degree a plus
- 5+ hands-on experience in ETL Snowflake development
- 5+ years of Experience or certification in Cloud-based Architectures, AWS
- Experience in architecting, designing and developing highly scalable distributed data processing systems and Data Warehouse.
- Working experience in one or more modern Object-Oriented Programming languages (Java, Scala, Python)
- Experience with DevOps, Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Experience with executing projects in Agile environments
We pride ourselves on the talent we are able to attract to our organization. We not only hire the best, but continuously strive to provide our associates with opportunities to work with innovative solutions and technologies, with premier clients across the globe. Our diverse backgrounds offer different perspectives and new ways of thinking. It encourages lively discussions, inspires thought leadership, and helps us build better solutions for our clients. We want someone who thrives in this setting and is inspired to craft meaningful solutions through true collaboration.
Cognizant is committed to veteran and military communities. Cognizant is a military friendly employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our business resource group Veterans Network assists our military associates in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence.IND123 #LI-JK1 #CB
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Oct 08 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website