Senior Operations Delivery Manager –Inbound Call CenterSummary
Cognizant, a Fortune 500 company, is seeking a Senior Operations Delivery Manager to join our innovative company and growing team in Des Moines, Iowa. The ideal candidate will have experience managing multiple teams of contact center staff. The Senior Operations Delivery Manager is responsible for planning and implementing call center strategies and operations; improving systems and processes; managing staff and responsible for delivering high standards of service to customers by making the most effective and efficient use of the call-center staff and technology resources.
- Responsible for overseeing multiple teams of representatives who take calls for a Property & Casualty Insurance Contact Center
- Develop, implement and maintain effective internal and external Quality Assurance (QA) programs fostering continuous improvement and exceeding Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance
- Demonstrable hands on experience in Operations delivery including building, setting up and running call center programs preferably with medium to large scale / multinational clients.
- Team player and self-starter with strong interpersonal and solution oriented attitude and an ability to effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Ensure compliance with client and regulatory requirements
- Maintain quality control of employees' work by call monitoring, performance review, and employee development.
- Establish processes to improve overall performance
- Maintain positive relationship with clients
- Advanced skills in building and retaining relationships with clients
- BA/BS degree
- 5 + years' experience within Business Process Outsourcing, Operations or Contact Center Management experience
- Managed multiple teams in Contact Center settings
- Proven ability to improve call center performance
- Understanding of call center technology, as well as workforce management analytics
- Demonstrable qualities of being a strategic delivery leader, experience in managing metrics, ensuring customer satisfaction, and reporting statistical performance levels related to contact center
- Proven experience handling escalations from clients
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Property & Casualty experience
Domain SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1Policy ChangesNADesired2Policy Admn(Ins-Prop&Casualty)NADesired
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 08 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website