We are looking for an SFDC Tech Lead
• Understands all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities
• Prepare documentation covering design and code
• Assist in the design and development of custom Salesforce platform and custom Salesforce applications
• Minimum 5 years of Salesforce hands on Development experience
• Ability to code from scratch within Apex, VF, and have Lightning exposure
• Strong experience with custom Applications
• Strong experience with AppExchange
• Ability to function with new technologies
• Minimum 4 years experience with Salesforce Service , Sales Cloud
• Minimum 5 years experience in Salesforce Development including Custom Objects, Performance Tuning, Apex, Triggers, Web Services, Visualforce, and
• Minimum 5 years experience with the full software development lifecycle
• An understanding of Object Oriented design methodologies
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team oriented environment
• Ability to work independently
• Strong attention to detail
• Strong trouble shooting and problem solving skills
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer I/Dev 401
• Salesforce Certified Platform Developer II - required
• Salesforce Certified Platform App Builder
• Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator preferred, not required
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Aug 10 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website