Social Media Ops Team Manager
Cognizant is seeking a strong Team Manager to lead a team of social media community analysts for a global social media organization.
The ideal candidates will be comfortable understanding social media, have an appetite for research and gathering data insights, a high level of comfort working with cross functional partners, and a strong analytical mindset. Successful team members have a passion for business success, strong attention to detail, analytical problem-solving abilities, keeping a high level of team motivation and keen eyes for operational inefficiencies.
· Manage the overall performance of team and governance of the Statements of Work
· Manage the day-to-day operations in accordance with requirements and SLAs
· Prompt identification and resolution of Service delivery issues including implementation of preventative measures. Transition management during set up phase or expansion phases.
· Provide exceptional people management, mentorship and career development to members of your team, including managers and reps, achieve low attrition levels and high employee engagement
· Drive Operations teams to deliver continuous improvement and productivity/quality gains
· Flag and escalate business risks timely to Leading social media client
§ Dynamic leader with experience and passion for managing large and diverse teams across multiple sites in a fast paced environment, able to deal with rapid change and ambiguity
§ Strategic thinker with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
§ 6+ years of experience in operations, preferably in technology industry
§ 4+ years of people management experience, including managing leaders, and a strong desire to develop team members
§ Empathy for the Leading social media client community and passion to create an exceptional experience and provide outstanding support
§ Excited to be part of a global operations teams, design effective business operations, tackle complex problems, and develop individual team members
§ Adaptable and energized by a fast-paced environment
§ Bachelor's degree, or equivalent.
Domain SkillsSNo Primary Skill Proficiency Level * Rqrd./Dsrd. 1 Manufacturing and Logistics NA Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency Level Generic Reference PL1 The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels. PL2 The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects. PL3 The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects. PL4 The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
About CognizantCognizant (NASDAQ-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 205 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at http://www.cognizant.com/or follow us on Twitter:USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website