Responsibilities & Duties
- Solution Architect will be responsible for the overall design and architecture of one or more digital products/ experiences
- Able to communicate solution design to various groups (Business, Architecture Review board, Tech Lead, Security Team, IT Operation team etc).
- Must be responsible for creating and maintaining Architecture artifacts (Solution architecture Diagram, Architecture Patterns, Solution Design)
- Subject Matter Experts responsible for the business process and technical implementation of Digital Products
- Responsible for developing strategic architecture roadmap for the Digital Products - short and long-term goals supporting the Digital Product Vision.
- Delivery of Digital Solutions and capabilities as per Digital strategy and roadmaps with excellence in execution, assuring quality, and user adoption.
- Ensure product meets all Non-functional requirements (Security, Compliance, Performance, SLA/SLO etc)
- Bachelor of Science degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, a related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Overall 12+ years of experience with 5+ years of Solution Architecture Experience and 2+ years of managing technical delivery experience
- Must have 5+ years experience of technical delivery in an Enterprise environment with applications that span multiple technology stacks , data centers , and different technology eco systems.
- Must have a working knowledge of at least one or two of the programming language (NodeJS, Java/J2EE)
- Must have a working knowledge of at least one of the cloud platform (Microsoft Azure, IBM Cloud, GCP or AWS)
- Must have a working knowledge of DevOps and Test Data Automation
- Must have a working knowledge of API Gateways (APIgee, DataPower , F5 etc)
- Working knowledge of Adobe Products for delivering content, Microservice architecture, AI/ML model to deliver a personalized experience.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Employee Status : Fixed Term Contractor
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 23 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website