- Position required is a Collibra Sr Developer
- The role requires to interact with client to understand the current data platform and data governance process.
- Discuss with technical architect to understand the data flow and identifies different data providers and data originator.
- Defines and design data governance rules after confirmation from business team.
- Integrate Collibra with the relevant application and build the metadata repository, data lineage and unique data definitions.
- Define the generic data processing and data quality rules and configure that in the Collibra.
- Understand the data lineage and metadata problem come up with the design of the Collibra process and present to the customer Architecture the data flow and how the Collibra will be capable of holding those.
- The role require to interact with Data governance council team members.
- The associate requires to have skills to do development as well he/she should be good in communication to interact with client on regular basis
- Knowledge of Collibra operating model, workflow BPMN development, and how to integrate various applications or systems.
- Design of Data Governance Organization including steering committee, data governance office, stewardship layer and other working groups.
- Setup people and processes including relevant roles, responsibilities and controls, data ownership, workflows and common processes.
- Understand the current business and data landscape, Work with business to define Data Governance Organization and Business Glossary.
- Enhance the underlying meta-model to meet ongoing technical requirement
- Lead interviews and workshops for discovery and consensus building
- Understanding and experience with data formats such as XML, CSV, and JSON.
- Hands-on experience and expertise in complex BPMN diagrams using Eclipse Activity plugin.
- Develop new workflows and enhance existing workflows for the data governance community.
- Should be Collibra Ranger Certified.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 09 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website