• Ability to explain data lake architecture using AWS services
• In-depth knowledge on AWS well-architected framework
• Good programing skill using scripting (e.g. Python)
• Good to have experience on one ETL tool.
• Clarify and finalize detailed scope for migration
• Conduct customer interviews to understand existing standards, policies and quality compliance, enterprise metadata standards
• Work with various SME's in understanding business process flows, functional requirements specifications of existing system, their current challenges and constraints and future expectation
• Document current state & prepare target state architecture
• Excellent client interfacing and communication skills
• Very good understanding of Data Intelligence concepts technologies etc.
• Address customer issues with speed and efficiency
• Develop and manage relations with key client stakeholders
• Identify resources required for project completion
• Collaborate with solutions delivery architects Ensuring contracts are carried out according to agreed terms
• Brings understanding of the client environment to identify and qualify add on and new opportunities engages with client counterparts on a regular basis to understand needs
• Tracks performance against the account plan expected benefits and profitability targets
• Monitors' resource allocation and utilization to ensure optimal deployment
• Experience in Python, AWS and data warehousing project/ETL (building ETL pipeline; SQS; SNS; etc).
• Clear understanding Data warehousing concepts.
• Snowflake/Redshift implementation with hands-on experience in AWS.
• Understand business requirements and existing system
• Develop ingestion pipelines from source into a Snowflake/Redshift structures using Python scripting extensively
• Actively participate in optimization and performance tuning of data ingestion and SQL processes
• Knowledge on basic AWS services like S3, EC2, EBS, IAM, Cloud Watch, etc
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Nov 05 2020
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website