• Certified and Experience with IBM TRIRIGA, in addition to basic tools, the other tools like Data Integrator, Integration Objects, CUSTOM Class Loader configurations
• Expertise in SOAP, Web Services, Middleware Solutions such as ETL tools, SQL Loader, J2EE, J2ME, JSP, Servlets, Java Scripts, JDBC, AJAX, XML, SQL Server 2008 R/2012, Oracle, MS-Access, My SQL, EDI, XSLT,.Net or other integration technologies. (Overall minimum 2 years (any one, all Java stream MUST)
• Capital Projects, Real Estate accounting integrations and Application Upgrade
• Hands on Experience in SQL Programming
• Design, develop and implement the data integration/migration solution with the Tririga application
• Design and proof of concept for time based work assignment escalations using TRIRIGA future events and dynamic workflows.
• Integrations using batch and real time (SOAP)
• Create enhanced REST based integration capabilities for TRIRIGA using classloader and Integration Object functionality.
• Provide flexible JSON support across multiple web services with built in auditing and retry capabilities.
• Create enhanced SOAP based integration capabilities for TRIRIGA providing inbound and outbound SOAP mappings without coding.
• Creating Artifacts/Support Documentation while coordinating with other team members within the integration area (EAI, SAP etc)
• Should have exposure to Agile project ( Sprint end to end execution) methodologies
• Should have knowledge in Retail Finance concepts and business knowledge.
• Effective verbal, written and interpersonal communication
Technical SkillsSNoPrimary SkillProficiency Level *Rqrd./Dsrd.1IBM TRIRIGAPL1Required
* Proficiency LegendsProficiency LevelGeneric ReferencePL1The associate has basic awareness and comprehension of the skill and is in the process of acquiring this skill through various channels.PL2The associate possesses working knowledge of the skill, and can actively and independently apply this skill in engagements and projects.PL3The associate has comprehensive, in-depth and specialized knowledge of the skill. She / he has extensively demonstrated successful application of the skill in engagements or projects.PL4The associate can function as a subject matter expert for this skill. The associate is capable of analyzing, evaluating and synthesizing solutions using the skill.
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : Yes, 50 % of the Time
Job Posting : Aug 24 2019
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 193 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @Cognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Apply on company website