Technology –TIBCO Business Works
Duration: Full Time only - "Cognizant will only consider applicants for this position whom are legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship (H-1B, L-1B, L-1A, etc.).”
- Good hands on coding skills with TIBCO Business Works 5.X (Specific version BW 5.14) as a primary skill. Knowledge about Java/ coding as a secondary skill.
- Good hands on experience using TIBCO Enterprise Messaging Service (EMS) and its integrations with TIBCO BW
- Knowledge about building and deploying TIBCO applications; making changes without deployments and troubleshooting issues.
- Good knowledge on SOAP/ REST protocols and their implementations using TIBCO BW.
- Knowledge on security aspects like SSL (1 way/ 2 way), keystores, certificates, webservices security, encryption, decryption, etc.,
- Knowledge about TIBCO adapters for JDBC, JMS, etc,
- Understanding of the newer TIBCO BW 6.X
- Knowledge about usage of tools like XML Cannon code repository with TIBCO designer, database query tools, XML / JSON message formats, etc.,
- Experience/ Knowledge on Agile / Kanban development methodologies
Employee Status : Full Time Employee
Shift : Day Job
Travel : No
Job Posting : Apr 16 2021
About CognizantCognizant (Nasdaq-100: CTSH) is one of the world's leading professional services companies, transforming clients' business, operating and technology models for the digital era. Our unique industry-based, consultative approach helps clients envision, build and run more innovative and efficient businesses. Headquartered in the U.S., Cognizant is ranked 194 on the Fortune 500 and is consistently listed among the most admired companies in the world. Learn how Cognizant helps clients lead with digital at www.cognizant.com or follow us @USJobsCognizant.
Cognizant is recognized as a Military Friendly Employer and is a coalition member of the Veteran Jobs Mission. Our Cognizant Veterans Network assists Veterans in building and growing a career at Cognizant that allows them to leverage the leadership, loyalty, integrity, and commitment to excellence instilled in them through participation in military service.
Cognizant is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability that requires a reasonable accommodation to search for a job opening or submit an application, please email CareersNA2@cognizant.com with your request and contact information.
Apply on company website