SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as an RN Behavioral Health Assessment Specialist that you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare. We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Coliseum Medical Center we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Respond to all calls for information related to psychiatric resources and inquiries about psychiatric services offered.
- Assist callers with accessing the most appropriate level of service and service provider, to meet the needs of the patient.
- Work collaboratively with the Intake team to perform behavioral health assessments and coordinate psychiatric resources and information for patients.
- Ensure EMTALA compliance at all times and reports any concerns to the Intake Manager immediately.
- Coordinate communication related to all assessment and admission activities, ensures rapid throughput for the hospital, request additional resources when needed and work with the medical staff to move patients to disposition quickly.
- Work with the entire Intake team for placement per identified procedures for admission.
- Document all incoming calls regardless of the outcome, in the approved format.
- For patients who are discharged, the Assessment Specialist provides at least 3 appropriate in-network referrals and develops a discharge safety plan with the patient using the approved discharge safety form.
- Associates' or Bachelor's Degree in Nursing, Master's preferred, with experience as outlined below.
- BLS Certified required.
- CPI Certified within 90 days of hire required.
- Strongly prefer 1-3 years' experience in a behavioral healthcare setting performing clinical assessments or in a clinical treatment setting
- Georgia Hospital Association Safety Leader Circle
- Joint Commission Top Performer of Key Quality Measures
- Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Achievement Award – Stroke
- Joint Commission Certification
- Stroke Rehabilitation
- Primary Stroke Center
- Advanced Certification in COPD
- Breast Imaging Center of Excellence (ACR)
- National Accreditation Program for Breast Centers (NAPBC)
- American College of Surgeons Commission on Cancer (ACoS CoC)
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our RN Assessment Specialist
opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website