Real Estate Project Manager
The Real Estate Project Manager is responsible for complete oversight and resource management for Real Estate led projects and Project Management Office. Position will be responsible for the development of real estate strategic plans and their resulting impact on the corporation. Additionally, this position will be responsible for delivering projects/programs on schedule, budget and within scope.
- Responsible for the development of the overall project management strategic plan.
- Responsible for the execution of strategies and the development and execution of policies, processes, and controls related to all real estate disciplines with an emphasis on cost control, image and standardization.
- Support leadership in strategic analysis, project scoping and approach definition.
- Ensure all governance and compliance reporting and requirements are met.
- Manage to and report out on all SLA and KPI performance indicators.
- Responsible for financial analysis, annual budget and planning for real estate related projects.
- Responsible for meeting established budget and managing variances.
- Responsible for analyzing situations, making recommendations and implementing recommendations.
- Responsible for fostering excellent local partnerships with all Comerica business units (clients) and external vendors.
- Meet with senior executives to identify problems, concerns, issues and resolve items in a timely manner.
- Act as an escalation point for any project delivery related concerns.
- Partner with all stakeholders to bring project to successful conclusion.
- Provide assistance as needed and related to project plan implementation in lease negotiations, lease renewals, subleases, etc. Ensure lease terms are adhered too.
- Provide complete oversight on projects relating to space optimization in support of CoWork and WorkBest programs, and resource center development.
- Manage all projects and requests.
- Responsible for providing guidance on consistent application of project management methodologies, successful deliver of projects consistent and in support of strategic plans.
- Develop and manage metrics to monitor project success and reports progress against defined project objectives.
- Partner with facilities management to ensure seamless transition of project.
- Project plan management to ensure risk mitigation strategies are in place.
Apply on company website