Montage Health's application process has changed effective 12/20/2019.
If you submitted an online application prior to 12/20/2019, you will be required to recreate your profile information if you want to apply to any new positions. You will no longer have access to your previously saved profiles and applications. Current employees applying for transfer into a posted position must also create a profile.
- Excellent Pay and Generous Benefits including a Pension and Continuing Education Reimbursement
- Excellent Team Orientated Culture
- Free Gym for Employees
Under the leadership of the department director, assistant director, nursing supervisor, and/or charge nurse, the registered nurse is responsible and accountable for planning directing, assessing and providing nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department. Important dimensions of this position consist of quality of care, professional commitment, teamwork, interpersonal skills, safety, good public/customer relations and a broad nursing knowledge. The registered nurse is an experienced nurse who shall orient new staff, precept students, and assume relief charge nurse duty as oriented and assigned.
* At least 2 years of critical care experience (required)
* Critical thinking, sharp assessment skills, quick decision-making ability, effective communication, and the ability to work under pressure (required)
* Heart experienced (highly preferred).
* Bachelor's degree preferred.
* Must pass the Arrhythmia Interpretation/Telemetry test at 85% prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment of telemetry/monitored patients (tested annually thereafter).
* State of CA RN license required
* Critical Care Registered Nurse (CCRN) Preferred
* American Heart Association Healthcare Provider BLS (required).
* American Heart Association Provider ACLS certifications must be obtained prior to completion of orientation and independent assignment.
* American Heart Association Healthcare Provider PALS certification to be completed within 6 months of hire and before independent assignment of pediatric patients.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assigned Work Hours:
Night Shift 7p-7a
Apply on company website