As an essential employer, Community Services Group (CSG) is continuing to hire while following universal precautions and safe practices to minimize risk of COVID-19 to both current and future employees, the individuals we serve, and our community members. We are continuously updating our policies and protocols to support our employees and their lifestyles.
Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Case Manager II for our Child and Youth Mental Health Treatment Services Family Based Program in Harrisburg, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Case Managers assist children and their families by providing casework services in order to support the family system in functioning optimally. Case Managers exercise clinical/casework skills and considerable independent judgment, decision making, and creativity in facilitating the individual's/family's personal growth and enhancing the stability of their social network.
CSG is offering a $500.00 Sign-On-Bonus for this position. The $500.00 will be paid after the successful completion of the 3-month initial evaluation period.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM, evening hours as needed and on-call coverage is required.
- Professional development opportunities, including training and education to become a Certified Family Based Mental Health Worker.
- Clinical Supervision Hours for employees seeking licensure.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- 2 years of experience working with children/families in a CASSP system program.
- A bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology or anthropology from an accredited college or university.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles, including passenger vans.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website