Join Community Services Group (CSG) as a Mobile Medication Technician for our Adult Mental Health Mobile Medication Management Program in Lewistown, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
Mobile Medication Technicians are responsible for assisting in the delivery of service for the Mobile Medication Management Program. They develop and facilitate individualized programs to teach individuals functional skills to become self-sufficient with their medication management goals. Mobile Medication Techs complete strength assessment and needs analysis as well as coordinate and/or develop recovery oriented, time-limited, comprehensive plan in cooperation with the individual.
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) - Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM. Must be able to work flexible hours to meet individual's and program's needs.
- Health Insurance & Benefits
- Travel reimbursement for work related travel in personal vehicle.
- Great opportunity to start or grow your career at one of the largest human services providers in PA.
- Bachelor's Degree in human services or related field from an accredited college or university; OR an Associate's Degree from an accredited college or university and 1-year work experience in mental health or intellectual disability direct service; OR a High School Diploma or Equivalency and 2 years work experience in human services. Bachelor's Degree preferred.
- Lived Experience and good understanding of medication administration is a plus.
- Ability to travel on a daily basis to meet with individuals in community settings.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we can do great things!
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website