A large multispecialty group in Massachusetts needs an additional faculty physician to their team. They welcome family medicine, internal medicine, med-ped, and geriatric physicians. They are adding another physician to their staff due to an increase in patient volume. You will work Monday through Friday with 32 clinical hours and have 8 administrative per week that can be done at home. There will be no call responsibilities, and you will see an average of 18 to 20 patients per day. Join this team that continues to focus on providing better health care that drives them to be innovators, collaborators, and trusted care providers. The leadership values your input and understands the importance of work-life balance.
This employed position offers a competitive salary, productivity based RVU incentive plan, malpractice coverage, CME, vacation/sick time, and a retirement plan.
The City of Peabody is a vibrant community and is a wonderful place to live and raise a family. It is located in the North Shore region of Massachusetts, and is known for its rich industrial history.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Competitive salary and productivity based RVU incentive plan
- Work at one of the top hospitals in Boston
- One of the largest healthcare providers
- Outpatient faculty position with no call responsibilities
- H-1B visas can be supported
- Team-based care environment
- Leadership values work-life balance
- In and around the North Shore of Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
A large multispecialty group in Massachusetts needs an additional faculty physician to their team. They welcome family medicine, internal medicine,...
Apply on company website