DescriptionPRN Defined: Work minimum of one shift per two week pay period to assist with staffing for coverage of absences for staff planned/unplanned and/or increase in census. The more you are available the more you can work if shifts are available.
Earn Extra Cash working PRN in our Acute Rehab Unit! We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center which is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center, we offer an array of benefits for PRN colleagues. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Medical Benefits designed to meet the requirements of the Affordable Care Act
- Wellbeing Resources
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- HCA Healthcare Hope Fund
- Disaster Relief Support
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Our teams are a committed, caring group of colleagues. Do you want to work as a PRN Acute Rehab Nurse where your passion for creating positive patient interactions are valued? If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!Job Summary and Qualifications
As a Rehab Registered Nurse at our facility you will performing a variety of treatments, procedures and administering a variety of medications. You will be joining a team that has a passion for creating positive patient interactions and a dedication to caring for the multi-faceted wellness of those we serve.
In this role:
- You will deliver direct physical and psychosocial care to patients through the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, implementation and evaluation.
- You will provide holistic, individualized care appropriate to the age of the patient.
- You will act as an advocate for patient safety and oversee compliance with core measures for applicable patients.
- You will have the opportunity to focus on growth and development in your role while also motivating peers and co-workers to do the same.
- You will educate patients and families about necessary treatments, expectations for progress and discharge instructions.
- You will participate in development and implementation of plan of care.
- You will communicate the elements of the nursing process to improve patient outcomes, provide quality intervention and promote collaboration within the health team.
- Registered Nurse
- One year of experience or more
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
The largest medical facility in the region,Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center(EIRMC) is a full-service hospital with 318 plus patient beds. We serve as the regions healthcare provider and serve southeast Idaho, western Wyoming, Yellowstone National Park and parts of Montana. EIRMC is home to a Level II Trauma Center, a Level 1 ICU (one of two in Idaho), and the only emergency room in Idaho Falls. We have the regions only Pediatric Intensive Care Unit for critically ill children. We offer inpatient and outpatient mental health care for adolescents and adults at its 74-bed Behavioral Health Center.
We are part of the HCA Healthcare network - which includes more than 300 affiliate facilities across the country offering our colleagues the opportunity for travel and relocation. HCA and EIRMC are all about caring for people, and that care extends to patients, families and our colleagues.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Bricks and mortar do not make a hospital. People do."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PRN Acute Rehab Nurse opening. We review all applications. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Apply on company website