Lexington Women's Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYN
Board Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to apply including 2022 OB/GYN Residents.
This is a superb opportunity for an Early Career OB/GYN seeking mentorship and a strong interest in building a surgical career.
At Lexington Women's Health, we love what we do. We strive to provide high quality prenatal care, gynecological care, and midwifery care. We are interested in hiring people who enjoy working and can contribute to maintaining a productive and positive workplace. Lexington Women's Health is comprised of Obstetrician-Gynecologists, Certified Nurse Midwives, and Advanced Practice Registered Nurses, supported by an experienced and well trained team of medical professionals
- Provider Team: 5 OB/GYNs, 1 GYN only, 3 NPs, 4 CNMs
- 3 Physicians on staff are Robotics Certified
- Office Locations: Lexington & Nicholasville, Kentucky
- OB/GYN Volume = Approximately 1,800 deliveries/year
- Hospital Affiliation:
- Baptist Health Lexington
- Highly Desirable On Call: Laborists + CNMs take 1st call
- Company paid: Kentucky Medical License, DEA, Hospital Credentialing
- Company paid: Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance (No tail expense)
- Senior Physician Status Eligibility (Partnership – Track)
- Full time benefits eligibility beginning the first of the month after hire
- 401(k) matching contribution with no vesting period
- Generous PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance Plan options
- Company-paid life insurance, short term and long term disability
- Free counseling for colleagues and family members, including parents and parents-in-law
- Additional insurance options include, supplemental life insurance, FSA, HSA, identity theft, long term care, pet insurance and more!
Lexington Women's Health is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible OB/GYNBoard Certified or Board Eligible OB/GYNs are invited to...
Apply on company website