Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At HCA Florida Palms West Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a(an) Registered Nurse Med Surg and access programs to assist with every stage of your career.
$10,000 Sign-On Bonus Available for Qualified Candidates! Ask us about our new, improved RN pay rates!
HCA Florida Palms West Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Registered Nurse Med Surg opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
Provides professional nursing care within the Telemetry Department, and coordinates care planning with other disciplines. Provides care that meets the psychosocial, physical and general aspects of care. Treatment of Adult patients. Our nurses who work within the Telemetry unit care for Monitored adult patients. Registered nurse responsibilities include all aspects of patient care. This care includes monitoring heart rate, blood pressure, breathing and respiration, as well as managing the pain and nausea. Within the Telemetry department at Palms West, we provide the highest quality of care in a warm, personalized setting for the patients we serve. Our teams are committed to fulfilling our hospitals mission statement to provide exceptional care to every patient, every time.What qualifications you will need:
- Licensed Registered Nurse in the state of Florida or Recognized Compact Licensure (subject to Florida State Licensing Requirements, including/not limited to ongoing eligibility and duration provisions).
- Current BLS, and ACLS Certification via American Heart Association or American Red Cross.
- Passing score of at least 85% on the EKG test.
- One or more years of nursing experience.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
HCA Florida Palms West Hospital is a 204-bed facility in Palm Beach County. We offer preventative and elective programs and surgeries. We are an Agency for Health Care Administration (AHCA) Primary Stroke Center. HCA Florida Palms West Hospital has emergency services, a dedicated New Life Center and a Level II NICU. We have a full-service Childrens Hospital. Services include outpatient rehabilitation, an aquatics center, orthopedic spine center, robotics, and interventional radiology. HCA Florida Palms West Hospital is located on a 94-acre campus in Palm Beach County. The surrounding areas include Wellington, Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee. Wellington is known for its parks and quality schools. Royal Palm Beach and Loxahatchee are known for their large acreage parcels, new homes, and equestrian community. We invite you to explore career opportunities with us at HCA Florida Palms West Hospital. Join our team of top healthcare professionals while enjoying all Palm Beach County has to offer.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the Worlds Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse Med Surg opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews.Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website