DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a Stroke & Brain Registered Nurse today with Research Medical Center. We are currently offering a $20,000 sign on bonus for exprienced RN's! Plus newly increased rates!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At RMC, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Paid Personal Leave
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Assistance
- 401k (100% annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
We are seeking a Registered Nurse for our center to ensure that we continue to provide all patients with high quality, efficient care. Did you get into our industry for these reasons? We are an amazing team that works hard to support each other and are seeking a phenomenal addition like you who feels patient care is as meaningful as we do. We want you to apply now!
The Stroke/Brain unit offers comprehensive, advanced care and treatment to minimize the effects of stroke, helping patients recover their health and functioning, and make the most of their capabilities so patients can get back to their lives! Designated by The Joint Commission as a Comprehensive Stroke Center and by the State of Missouri as a Level 1 Time Critical Diagnosis Center of Excellence, Research Medical Centers Stroke Center treats more than 1,200 stroke patients each year from the Kansas City area and surrounding regions.About this unit:
- Excellent Teamwork that promotes quality of care, patient safety, and patient satisfaction
- Continuing Education offerings related to neuro and CVAs
- Increased coordination of care and DC planning with the assistance of neurology, therapies (PT/OT/ST), case management, rehab, and nursing
- 16 bed unit focused on Comprehensive Stroke Patients
- Under the general direction of the Director, Manager or Nurse Manager, Registered Nurse(RN) coordinates and provides patient care and assumes individual responsibility and accountability for the provision of nursing care.
- Registered Nurse (RN)provides nursing care is in accordance with hospital policies and procedures, applicable state Nursing Practice Acts, ANA Standards of Practice and the generic and unit structure standards
- Graduation from an accredited School of Nursing
- Current state of Missouri RN licensure required.
- BLS certification required at hire and maintained.
At Research Medical Center, above all else, we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. Located in beautiful Kansas City, Missouri, RMC embodies the mission and heart of HCA MidAmerica. We are recognized as a healthcare leader due to our skilled, compassionate and dedicated doctors and nurses. To ensure that we exceed our patients health care needs, we staff over 700 doctors who represent 29 medical specialties in our 590-bed facility.
Several of our renowned programs, including Level I Trauma, Sarah Cannon Cancer Care, Grossman Burn Center, Neuroscience Institute and Womens Care Center, feature advanced technological resources used to diagnose and treat patients. Whether your healthcare needs are urgent and critical or simply routine and preventative, our advanced capabilities allow us to be one of the most comprehensive hospitals in ... Please click HERE to view full job description.
Apply on company website