*$500 Signing Bonus* POSITION SUMMARY
- Dietary Aides serve high quality meals to patients, residents, guests and all medical center personnel. They must continually strive to maintain the highest possible standards of service and sanitation. Dietary Aide must also assist the nutrition team toward the achievement of the goals of the Senior Housing campus and Cuyuna Regional Medical Center. High quality care and overall efficiency are essential components to this success.
- Education and Experience:
- Previous experience in food service, commercial housekeeping or janitorial field preferred.
- Special Skills and Aptitudes:
- Effective interpersonal relationship skills including good listening and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively in variety of settings and with a variety of people at different organization levels.
- Ability to handle confidential information discreetly and appropriately.
- Ability to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Exercises good judgment, flexibility, creativity, and insight to problem solving.
- Adjusts to stressful situations with confidence and good judgment.
- Demonstrates ability to participate in food/beverage prep and service including attractively arranging salads and desserts.
- Serves meals to all residents and patients in accordance with physician's orders.
- Must adhere to established menu plans and catering stencils.
- Participates in service and clean-up of Nutritional Services activities including dining room, room service, cafeteria, and catered events.
- Demonstrate Standards of Excellence when other duties are assigned.
Apply on company website