*$2,000 Signing Bonus* Training is available for those interested in becoming a Registered Nursing Assistant through a State approved program POSITION SUMMARY
Registered Nursing Assistants are an essential part of the nursing team. They provide direct care for residents that are consistent with each resident's plan of care and provide a “homelike” environment for the resident. Registered Nursing Assistants must continually work toward the achievement of the goals of CRMC. Quality care and overall efficiency are essential components to this success.
- Education and Experience:
- Successful completion of an approved nursing assistant training program and competency evaluation within four months from the date of employment.
- Active certification with the Minnesota Nursing Assistant Registry required. Candidate may prove that he or she has recently successfully completed an approved training program and has not yet been included in the registry.
- Special Skills and Aptitudes:
- Effective interpersonal skills - building a positive relationship with residents, coworkers, and others.
- Understand the best practices used in providing personal care for residents.
- Able to practically apply knowledge of infection prevention, safety principles, and proper procedures to work situations.
- Demonstrate care and compassion in all interactions.
- Capable of following and carrying out verbal and written instructions.
- Proficient observational and reporting skills.
- Ability to adapt resources to meet the needs of the situation.
- Responsible for the direct care of residents assigned to him/her in collaboration with and under the guidance of the licensed nurse.
- Provide care for each resident in a manner that protects and promotes dignity, privacy, self determination, and resident rights.
- Offer and respect resident choices in matters of daily routine.
- Refer to resident by name of his/her choice
- Report significant resident data and changes in condition to the licensed nurse.
- Attend 12 hours of training each year.
- Maintain compliance with state and federal guidelines.
- Monitor physical environment for safety or fire hazards. Correct and/or report problems immediately.
- Demonstrate Standards of Excellence when other duties are assigned.
Apply on company website