Join Community Services Group (CSG), a Certified B Corporation, as a Case Manager II for our Child and Youth Mental Health Treatment Services Family Based Program in Harrisburg, PA and find meaning in your work every day.
CSG is offering a $500.00 Sign-On-Bonus for this position. The $500.00 will be paid after the successful completion of the 3-month initial evaluation period.
As a Case Manager, you assist children and their families by providing casework services in order to support the family system in functioning optimally. Case Managers exercise clinical/casework skills and considerable independent judgment, decision making, and creativity in facilitating the individual's/family's personal growth and enhancing the stability of their social network.
This position offers:
- Full-Time (40 hours per week) Monday to Friday - 8:00 AM to 4:30 PM hours - Evening hours as needed and on-call coverage is required.
- Professional development opportunities, including training and education to become a Certified Family Based Mental Health Worker.
- Clinical Supervision Hours for employees seeking licensure.
CSG offers Health Insurance & Benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Prescription, Vision & Life Insurance - Available for employees, spouses and domestic partners who qualify.
- Generous Paid Time Off & Other Paid Leave.
- Extensive paid training.
- Career Development Opportunities.
- Wellness Programs and Reimbursement.
- Up-to-date, user friendly technology and in-house IT support.
- 401K with employer match, Tuition Assistance & More!
Health Insurance & Benefits availability will vary.
- 1 years of experience working with children/families in a CASSP system program.
- A bachelor's degree in psychology, sociology, social work, nursing, rehabilitation, pre-med, theology or anthropology from an accredited college or university.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred but not required.
- Valid driver's license and the willingness to transport individuals within the community in personal or CSG vehicles, including passenger vans.
- Ability to obtain clearances as defined by regulations.
Become a valued member of the CSG Team. Together, we are a force for good!
Like other healthcare organizations, we provide essential services to individuals and we will continue to serve and to hire during the COVID-19 pandemic while providing a safe and stable work environment for our team.
Community Services Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting Workforce Diversity.
Apply on company website