As a SAP Security Advisor, you will help with the design, documentation, and enhancement of SAP Security administration, policies, processes and procedures. You will resolve application issues and utilize change management processes to assist with SAP Security requests.
As part of the Enterprise Application Team, you will support both the Security and Basis SAP teams, assisting both the Retail and PBM side of the business for CVS Health. You will participate in audit activities for SOX compliance, pulling PARs on an ad-hoc basic.
Additional responsibilities of the SAP Security Advisor include:
* Working with business partners to gather security requirements in order to design and build appropriate role-based security for the SAP environment.
* Building and maintaining roles and profiles in ECC, BW, HANA, S/4, Fiori, BOBJ, GRC, PIPO, Solution Manager, SLT, CRM, SAP Portal and cloud-based applications like SAP Cloud Platform, SAP Cloud Analytics
* Testing of security roles to ensure proper implementation and accuracy of roles.
* Updating user profiles in a non-production environment and addressing any user requests that are received.
* Providing assistance to system administration tasks including application patching, configuration, and support.
* Participating in an on-call rotation.
*Facilitate SAP licensing audits using the License Administrators Workbench and other tools.
*Create policies and procedures including, but not limited to, change control, project management methodology including Agile, and SOX controls. Accountable in the proper implementation of these policies, procedures, and controls.
*Lead the remediation for all Corporate Governance, Segregation of Duties, and Sarbanes-Oxley related projects and ongoing maintenance in these efforts in the SAP space
5+ years of relevant experience in SAP
3+ years experience in SAP Security Administration and leading SAP Security teams
Experience working in ECC, BW, GRC, SLT, BOBJ, Native HANA and S/4 HANA systems, PIPO, SAP Analytics Cloud.
SAP Training and Certifications in SAP Security/Basis a plus
Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent commensurate experience.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website