CVS Health is focused on driving multi-million-dollar enterprise-wide growth and has developed a clearly defined strategy for the future. CarePass is a high-growth paid membership program that brings together the best of our retail assets. CarePass members pay to receive exclusive discounts from CVS, aimed at making healthy living more convenient and affordable. CarePass has been featured in Forbes and and is an ongoing topic in investor presentations. CNBC said: "CarePass is a bold attempt to fight Amazon – and may even put the retailer ahead"
As a member of the CarePass team, you will play an important role in performance measurement and planning of a high-growth strategic program. You will also perform analysis to identify future areas of opportunity for the program to increase profitability and further growth.
You will partner with finance, operations, and loyalty teams to plan for and measure business impacts from CarePass program growth. This includes reporting and analysis, and communicating CarePass performance to partners and senior leadership. You will report to the Director of CarePass Program Economics.
Your job responsibilities will be:
• Conduct ongoing results measurement and reporting activities, providing deliverables to finance and retail partners
• Identify insights from results to accelerate program performance
• Develop and review business cases for growth opportunities and customer experiences (e.g., new benefits, partnerships) as they arise for CarePass program
• Improve process and efficiencies for financial management of CarePass program
This role is based in our Corporate Office in Woonsocket, RI.
• 4+ years of work experience, with focus in conducting financial analysis to inform business decisions and strategy, analyzing trends to understand drivers of business
• Experience in Accounting / Finance, OR Retail / CPG with focus on financial reporting, loyalty, or merchandising
• Experience with process automation and improvements, and standardization, ensuring enhanced controls, and delivery of high-quality results
• Have a teaching orientation, be patient and collaborative – a large part of your role will include contextualizing performance and educating partners on program economics and performance measurement
• Demonstrates thoughtful, structured approach to work, grounded in data – has a reputation for being reliable and accountable
• Comfortable with the fluctuations associated with high-growth programs
• Bachelor's Degree with coursework in Finance, Mathematics, Economics, or Engineering
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website