The Consultant Analyst contributes to the Finance Reporting and Analytics team to ensure timely and accurate completion of Financial production activities in support of our internal business customers.
• This individual will be responsible for entering Financial rules into the system, coordinating quality assurance and updating the rules as they change
• Coordinate system updates with production support teams via ticketing process as needed
• Administer security responsibilities for department owned systems (approve/denied requests, complete recertifications as needed)
• Complete analysis and correction to financial transactions in support of month end close.
The Consultant Analyst should have the following skills and experience:
• Attention to detail and ability to keep multiple tasks in flight
• Healthcare background (preferred)
• Proficiency with Excel and Microsoft Office tools
• 0-3 years of data interpretation and data entry experience
• Ability to communicate business needs and timelines required for delivery.
Experience with the NextGen Platform;
Project Management experience;
Bachelor's degree or comparable experience
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website