Provides strategic leadership for the development, validation and delivery of algorithms, statistical models and reporting tools. Acts as the analytic team lead for highly complex projects involving multiple resources and tasks, providing individual mentoring in support of company objectives.
Fundamental Components & Physical Requirements include but are not limited to:
• Leads development and execution of new and/or highly complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
• Establishes analytical rigor and statistical methods to analyze large amounts of data, using advanced statistical techniques and mathematical analyses.
• Manages highly complex analytical projects from data exploration, model building, performance evaluation and testing.
• Applies in-depth knowledge of systems and products to consult and advise on additional efforts across organization/enterprise.
• Motivates team members and probes into technical details, and mentors' others to do the same.
• Provides thought leadership and direction for analytic solutions, tools and studies.
• Anticipates and solves strategic and high-risk business problems with broad impact on the business area by applying leading-edge theories and techniques to investigate problems, detect patterns, and recommend solutions.
• Provides guidance to develop an enterprise-wide analytics strategy and roadmap.
• Interacts with internal and external peers and management to share highly complex information/solutions related to areas of expertise and/or to gain acceptance of new or enhanced technology/ business solutions.
• 10 or more years of progressively complex related experience.
• Demonstrates advanced in-depth specialization in mathematical analysis methods, machine learning, statistical analyses, and predictive modeling.
• Comprehensive knowledge on health care industry, products, systems, business strategies and products.
• Expertise in innovating and implementing novel machine learning techniques.
• Expertise in advanced analytics tools and languages to analyze large data sets from multiple data sources.
• Superior skills to effectively communicate and negotiate across the business and in the external health care environment.
• Superior ability to communicate technical ideas and results to non-technical clients in written and verbal form.
• Strong organizational, management and leadership skills.
Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Bachelor's degree in quantitative field required.
• MS preferred High School diploma or GED is required.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website