Join the Coram CVS/specialty infusion services team as a Registered Dietitian Nutritionist. Combine your clinical nutrition skills and marketing experiences in a business development setting. Working for an industry leader and the largest home infusion organization our Nutritionist you play an integral role in delivering high-quality patient care and expanding our reach through the partnerships with our hospitals. Key responsibilities * Assigned selected hospitals to collaborate with case managers, physicians, referral sources and home health agencies to facilitate patient discharge and coordination of care. * Conduct initial education to the patient/caregiver training on our nutrition therapy services and technology. Assesses method of administration based on physician orders. Introduces formulary changes, diagnosis and route of feeding and advances in nutrition support. * Identify opportunities for improvement in patient care and participate in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested. * Maintain and grow core therapy admissions through customer relationships and provide responsive customer service within assigned hospitals. Work closely with the Territory Manager or Regional Vice President of Sales present and negotiate therapy programs.
As a Dietitian Clinical Sales Liaison with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, you will develop and maintain relationships with physicians, social workers, discharge planners and other referral sources, gathering all pertinent discharge information and working collaboratively with patients and clinical staff providing coordination of care to ensure a smooth transition from a medical facility back into the home. Must have excellent written and verbal customer service skills and advanced computer skills in order to interact with key stakeholders and patients.
Our Dietitian Clinical Sales Liaisons …
* Support and assist physicians, social workers, discharge planners and other referral sources with the identification of appropriate home nutrition therapy candidates. Perform hands-on TPN therapy teaching for patients.
* Facilitate patient discharge planning and coordination of care between Coram and referral sources including local hospitals, home health agencies, physician offices and hospice.
* Evaluate clinical and service needs for existing and new accounts including case management expertise in transitioning patient referrals
* Grow business by recognizing opportunities to expand relationships with existing referral sources and partner with the medical community to understand their needs and deliver results for a safe and smooth transition home.
* Conduct initial education to the patient/caregiver training on our nutrition therapy services and technology.
* Assesses method of administration based on physician orders. Introduces formulary changes, diagnosis and route of feeding and advances in nutrition support.
* Identify opportunities for improvement in patient care and participate in the institution's quality assurance/performance improvement initiatives as requested.
* Look for opportunities to expand business relationships within existing accounts.
* Maintain and grow core therapy admissions through customer relationships and provide responsive customer service within assigned hospitals.
* Work closely with the Territory Manager or Regional Vice President of Sales present and negotiate therapy programs.
Learn more about us: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoramHealthcare
* Registered Dietitian with current license in state of employment. Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas.
* Registration with American Dietetic Association is required.
* Minimum one year clinical nutrition support experience.
* Minimum two years of selling healthcare services.
* Must have and maintain current CPR certification.
* Must possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance.
* Home healthcare nutrition experience strongly desired.
* A.S.P.E.N membership
* CNSC certification
Bachelor's degree in Food/Nutrition or Dietetics is required.
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. Coram CVS/specialty infusion services is a leading national provider of specialty home infusion and specialty pharmacy services providing infusion therapies and services to over 20,000 patients each month.
At CVS Health, we work every day to help people on their path to better health. Never has it been more important for us to deliver on our purpose to our valued customers, patients, members, and employees. With a presence in communities across the country, CVS Health colleagues are and will continue to be a critical piece of the country's health care solution. The health and safety of our employees, patients, customers, and members is our top priority as we face the impact of COVID-19 together. If you would like to learn about the actions we are taking as a company as we learn more about COVID-19 and its spread, we encourage you to visit our COVID-19 resource center at https://cvshealth.com/covid-19
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need to request an accommodation, a qualified interpreter, written information in other formats, translation or other services, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team by emailing Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team or calling 877-805-9511.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or firstname.lastname@example.org. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout, contact the Modern Hire Help Desk at 1-877-451-1695 or email@example.com.
Apply on company website