CVS Health a Fortune 5 Company is hiring a Financial Planning and Analysis Senior Advisor. You will oversee heavily regulated finance functions for the re-entry of the Individual Exchange business. You are responsible for developing, implementing, and monitoring Accounting controls and procedures. This position will be the subject matter expert of the Individual business and will answer questions from internal and external partners regarding completion of the financials and reporting for the Individual Exchange business. You are responsible for monitoring compliance updates and reporting requirements for the Individual Exchange business to ensure all filing deadlines are met. Oversee any internal and external audits as the primary representative for the Commercial Controller team. This role reports to the Senior Director, Financial Reporting and Analysis. You will support the Healthcare Benefits CFO, Commercial/Markets VP, VP Healthcare Benefits Controller, and VP Operational Integrity & Product, along with other internal and external customers.
Additional essential functions include, but are not limited to:
• Logical thinking, decision making, communication, database creation/management, working with auditors, development of control policies and procedures
• Work independently with minimal supervision, manage multiple priorities and work under tight deadlines, work with multiple different areas of the business
• Minimum 7+ years of relevant accounting or finance experience; OR Master's Degree and a minimum of 5+ years relevant accounting or finance experience
• Financial reporting and analysis experience
• Experience with developing accounting controls
• Experience with audits
• Healthcare Industry
• Experience and knowledge of financial systems; Oracle, SAP4Hana, Hyperion or similar systems
• Project management
Bachelor Degree required preferably in Accounting or Finance
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website