CVS Health is seeking and IT Sourcing Analyst who is an energetic, self-starting and a very capable professional to be involved with collaborating across multiple departments, planning, scheduling and monitoring various aspects of the sourcing end-to-end process. This position is located in Cumberland, RI.
In this role, the Sourcing Analyst will analyze, interpret and document sourcing activities. This role will support ongoing sourcing performance metrics. The successful candidate with have the technical and sourcing skills to collect, interpret, catalog and manipulate data along with the ability to analyze and communicate their findings. They will be responsible for thoroughly reviewing all sourcing elements (Sourcing strategies, SLAs, pricing models, terms and conditions, etc) that impact overall structure of any and all deals. They will participate in an integrated sourcing project team(s) as required achieving the department's overall goals.
This role is part of the IT Strategic Sourcing & Supplier Management team and reports to the Senior Manager of IT Sourcing and Supplier Management. The role will interact with multiple stakeholders groups across IT, Finance and other departments. This position will be responsible for supporting Category Managers within the department.
1. Executing and tracking sourcing project plans, deliverables, metrics and milestones for associated projects.
2. Execution and development of RFx scoring models and sourcing initiatives as well as supporting the RFx end-to-end process when needed.
3. Prepare sourcing solution packages, analyses and evaluate proposals, support efforts to aid in negotiations and work with Category Managers to award client contracts.
4. Responsible for ongoing negotiations for annual maintenance of Hardware and Software suppliers up to a predetermined threshold.
5. Develop effective internal stakeholder and supplier relationships at all levels of the organization.
6. Work to identify and implement continuous improvement in sourcing strategies and compliance.
7. Assist in the development of supplier profiles, strategic sourcing plans and other departmental documentation/resources.
8. Create data flow diagrams and process models and integrates models across functional areas and platforms.
9. Create and sustain processes, tools, and on-going support structures that enable reuse and efficiency.
10. In partnership with Data Analytics team, support data selection, extraction and cleansing for effective reporting and dash boarding requirements.
11. Collect and analyze various sourcing and financial data through many different and disparate tools.
12. Ownership of the input of work into the Ariba Sourcing tool and follow through to completion. Ability to multi-task and support multiple Category Managers in their request. Ability to change priorities based on demands and Category Managers needs.
13. Assist in delivering on enterprise initiative of annual savings targets.
This job is available in Cumberland, RI or in Buffalo Grove, IL.
0 or more years' experience in data analysis oriented role.
- Prior sourcing analysis experience desirable.
- Analytical and systematic thinker.
- Ability to write clear and concise sourcing documents.
- Lead the management and analysis of sourcing data
- Innovative problem solver.
- Self Starter, ability to work independently.
- Strong analytical skills and financial acumen.
- Strong bias for action and ability to execute in a fast paced work environment.
- Solid oral and written communications and presentation skills.
- Working Knowledge of Ariba Sourcing and Buyer tools.
- Experience interacting with internal stakeholders and suppliers.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- Experience with foundational data handling tools, data Mining tools and Business Intelligence Platforms.
Bachelor's Degree required, preferably in Business Administration, Accounting/Finance or related field from an accredited four-year College or University.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website