bswift is currently seeking an experienced Practice Leader/Program Manager to join our Practice Leadership team. The Practice Leadership team is responsible for ensuring that client teams have the knowledge, tools and resources to serve clients well. Taking learnings from every client engagement, they will create and maintain best practice approaches and documentation, evolve processes, and provide input to the product management function, while driving innovation, process improvement and knowledge management throughout client services. In other words, creating and maintaining “institutional knowledge.” This role will lead projects across the bswift enterprise to further key Practice Leadership initiatives, with a specific focus on COBRA and Direct Bill Implementation and Ongoing Management.
- Lead and manage COBRA and Direct Bill projects across a variety of teams throughout the bswift enterprise. Responsible for project management, project execution and governance.
- Maintain documentation, products and services as requirements change each year or as often as needed (this includes best practice documentation, playbooks, benefit class matrix, requirements document, rates, permissions, field options, site text, playbooks, project plans, etc.)
- Serve as a system expert by helping to manage and provide technical guidance during client/vendor implementations; manage ongoing maintenance/updates to client/vendor plans and materials; audit and test plans and materials
- Create and/or assist with creation of bswift or department specific process and training documentation
- Conduct billing reconciliation when applicable
- Assist in business development, sales, and marketing activities
- Assist client(s) in the setup and maintenance of vendor files (electronic data integration)
- Communicate clearly with clients, carriers, vendors, third parties and co-workers in a pleasant, professional manner with a can-do attitude; keep emotions under control
- Coach and mentor team members, including vendor teams, internal bswift resources; may also mentor new hires to assist with onboarding and training
- Lead a team to coordinate with other bswift resources (product management, development, call center) to meet client/bswift/vendor deliverables
- Seeking global solutions that will help deliver a seamless best practice solution across the organization
- Creating and maintaining documentation
- Configuring system as needed for annual benefit program changes/acquisitions
- Executing on non-automated service delivery processes to satisfy scope requirements
- Researching and resolving vendor/client inquiries regarding system and process issues
- Training vendors/clients/co-workers on new and existing system features and services (prepare and conduct technical/product presentations and demo's as required)
- Testing new and existing system functionality to ensure accuracy of system configuration
- Provide resolution of vendor/client/bswift issues by responding to questions and concerns about the use of bswift products; ability to leverage research to find resolution
- Maintain thorough understanding of all internal systems to respond to general and specialized vendor/client requests
- Triage tickets and/or questions (email and voicemail) within 24 hours; maintaining ownership from initial customer contact to call resolution which includes supporting escalations if appropriate and providing customer updates
- Look for and help drive continuous process improvements/efficiencies by maintaining a thorough understanding of all internal systems
- Work closely with one, or more, SVPs/VPs/Directors to provide outstanding support during implementation and/or ongoing service in a timely fashion
- Lead and create agendas for client meetings
- Responsible for special projects as assigned
- Bachelor's degree (B. A. or B.S) from four-year college or university; and three to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ Years of client/account management and/or bswift Account or Project Manager experience preferred
- Solid Technical background
- Experience in COBRA and/or Direct Billing administration, which includes defining requirements and related processes
- Familiar with COBRA regulations and how they relate to benefits administration
- Experience in converting or implementing COBRA and/or Direct Billing Services within benefits administration platform.
- Understands Direct Billing life cycle for COBRA, Leave of Absence, and or retiree members
- Must be proficient with MS Office and Adobe Writer tools – including: MSWord, MS Power Point, and Excel (VLOOKUP, Pivot Tables, Basic Functionality)
- Good written/verbal communication skills and the ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical personnel; ability to listen, clarify and respond well to questions
- Ability to operate and make timely decisions in a sometimes ambiguous and always fast-paced atmosphere
- High level of productivity, reliability, responsibility, attendance, dependability, organization and accuracy/thoroughness
- Must be able to quickly sort through complex subject material
- Strong analytical skill-set and ability to effectively use data for strategy
- Ability to take initiative to meet challenges with resourcefulness and new innovative approaches while maintaining a high level of quality
- Must possess a passion for teamwork, client service and reaching business results through problem solving
- Current or previous healthcare exchange/marketplace or carrier experience
- Experience with data auditing
- Experience with EDI
Additional Job Information
Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management.Proven ability to satisfy customers needs and develop alternatives to resolve issues.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
Percent of Travel Required
0 - 10%
At Aetna, a CVS Health company, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We are committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive workplace. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, gender, gender identity, age, disability or protected veteran status. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website