As a Pricing Specialist you will collect, validate, handle documents and implements contractual facility, private pay, and patient-specific special pricing for entire LTCP Operations.
• Monitor a departmental e-mail box and address any issues or concerns from the field
• Collect all necessary information needed to implement pricing within our systems in a timely manner
• Review all patient specific pricing requests to ensure appropriate thresholds are met and implement those requests into our dispensing systems
• Act as a liaison between the field and the Pricing Department for all pricing implementation requests or pricing issues or concerns
• Implement pricing within legacy Unix-based and AS/400-Based systems
• 1+ years of Microsoft office experience
• 1+ years of basic Microsoft Excel experience
• 1+ years of outlook experience
• Experience in a pricing function in the health care industry; or equivalent combination of education and experience
High School Diploma or GED required
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website