*** We are currently offering a $4000 New Hire Bonus on this full-time position! ***
As a Registered Nurse (RN), Home Infusion you will work outside the walls of a hospital setting in a growing specialized area of the nursing field. If you are spending 12 hours on your feet or rushing from patient to patient with no time to provide quality patient care, this would be the perfect opportunity to change your work environment. Our nurses have the time and a balanced schedule to build strong one-on-one relationships with your patients and their families.
As a Home Infusion Nurse you will…
- Challenge your clinical nursing (RN) skills by receiving continuous training on leading edge technology and clinical requirements in specialty infusion. Certification and recertification expenses can be reimbursed for eligible RN's such as Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion (CRNI®)!
- Provide a broad range of infusion therapies in our patients' homes
- Make a difference by using your clinical IV experience and personal touch to assist our patients recover in the comfort of their own home.
- Provide one-on-one home infusion nursing care visits and patient education in accordance with the physician's plan of treatment.
- Additional licensure may be required in multi state service areas
- Have excellent written and verbal customer service skills in order to interact with the patient, physician, pharmacist and other partners.
This is a full-time position with benefits working...
- Four flexible nine-hour shifts/week, targeting 36 hours
- Mondays and Fridays are required days and we will work with you on the other two days of the week
- One scheduled Saturday/month; During this week, you would take another day off during the week.
- Four shifts of on-call/month
You will visit patients in Glastonbury and surrounding areas.
Along with earning your hourly rate for both patient and drive time, we also reimburse you for mileage.
Registered Nurses (RN) with Coram CVS/specialty infusion services, have a uniquely rewarding setting to use their exceptional nursing skills. As a national leader in the home infusion field and a Fortune 4 company, we seek those special RNs who not only possess strong clinical expertise with creative ideas but the kind of deep compassion and sensitivity it takes to treat people in their homes.
Infusion, Home Infusion, RN, Registered Nurse, IV Therapy, Home Health, Hospice, ER, Trauma, ICU, Pediatrics, Vascular Access, IV Team, Oncology, PICC, Central Line, Infusion clinic, Ambulatory infusion, Cath lab, Transplant, Case Manager
- Registered Nurse with current license in state of CT
- Minimum one year nursing experience with a minimum of one year infusion/IV experience
- Have and maintain current CPR certification
- Possess a valid and current driver's license and auto insurance
- Have experience with Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook and Word to document and track patient care activity
- Participate in on call rotation as indicated by staffing and business needs
-COVID Vaccination required (unless an approved Medical/Religious Reasonable Accommodation on file).
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
- Home healthcare experience a plus, but not required
- CRNI certification a plus, but not required
RN Diploma, Associates or B.S. degree in nursing
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website