As a Specialty Strategy Acquisition - Senior Advisor, you will be responsible for supporting, developing, and executing the Specialty Pharmacy acquisition strategy. You will have the ability to successfully close and integrate small- and mid-sized acquisitions that support specialty growth targets. This includes due diligence of potential acquisition targets and review and preparation of financial analyses to support the acquisitions initiative.
Key responsibilities include:
• Collaborating with Specialty leadership to develop an acquisition strategy to support 3-5 year growth targets
• Acting as a liaison with the corporate real estate acquisitions (M&A) team to evaluate specialty targets, review deal models, and close deals in a timely manner. This includes preparing M&A briefs/updates to communicate the approach and recommendations to executive sponsors and/or key specialty stakeholders
• Leading cross-functional teams to improve and develop diligence and acquisition integration plans, and executing on deal closure and integration
• Working with analytics and finance teams to review and improve reporting and performance metrics to track impact of acquisitions
• Contributing insights and analysis in support of other strategic enterprise initiatives as a part of the broader Specialty strategy team
Additional responsibilities of the Senior Advisor, Specialty Strategy – Acquisitions include:
- Must be able to travel up to 30%. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed necessary by the Company.
- Ability to manage multiple high visibility projects simultaneously.
• 5+ years of related industry experience in finance or business strategy roles
• 3+ years comprehensive understanding of valuation methodologies
• 5+ years project management or equivalent experience
• Demonstrated success leading in cross-functional settings
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent organization, time management and multitasking skills (able to track and manage issues, ensure the right teams are engaged, facilitate comprehensive and timely issue resolution, conduct root cause analysis, etc.)
• Ability to build partnerships with various levels across a large organization, working effectively with multiple teams, and driving work forward in a matrix-style organization.
• M&A experience
• Knowledge of the specialty pharmacy industry
• Bachelor's degree required
• MBA preferred
It's a new day in health care.
Combining CVS Health and Aetna was a transformative moment for our company and our industry, establishing CVS Health as the nation's premier health innovation company. Through our health services, insurance plans and community pharmacists, we're pioneering a bold new approach to total health. As a CVS Health colleague, you'll be at the center of it all.
We offer a diverse work experience that empowers colleagues for career success. In addition to skill and experience, we also seek to attract and retain colleagues whose beliefs and behaviors are in alignment with our core values of collaboration, innovation, caring, integrity and accountability.
CVS Health is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Gender/Ethnicity/Disability/Protected Veteran – we highly value and are committed to all forms of diversity in the workplace. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities. We comply with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW and EEO IS THE LAW SUPPLEMENT. We provide reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require assistance to apply for this job, please contact our Advice and Counsel Reasonable Accommodations team. Please note that we only accept applications for employment via this site.
If technical issues are preventing you from applying to a position, contact Kenexa Helpdesk at 1-855-338-5609 or email@example.com. For technical issues with the Virtual Job Tryout assessment, contact the Shaker Help Desk at 1-877-987-5352.
Apply on company website