A Strategic Account Executive (SAE), serves as the senior level liaison for our Employer clients. This is an excellent opportunity to work with Executive Leadership both internally and externally! Being an outstanding healthcare sales professional, you will use your years of expertise to grow our business through renewal, retention, and up-sell of existing clients. You will accomplish this through:
- Owning the strategic account team as the quarterback and have full ownership for client happiness and service delivery.
- Influencing client up-sell opportunities through utilizing your consultative selling skills by recommending CVS Health solutions to meet key client needs.
- Developing and delivering quarterly and annual reporting to clients on their drug trend and financial performance and facilitates in identifying client cost-saving opportunities.
- Formulating responses to Request for Proposals (RFPs) through collaboration with primary internal partners such as underwriting.
- Executing client renewals by building relationships with key client partners and asking questions that lead to mutually helpful innovative pharmacy benefit plan designs.
Success will be motivated by the desire to grow revenue for the assigned book of business and achieve above average client happiness. We are looking for a leader for the account team with the capacity to influence others to deliver results for the client. This will be a key factor in your success. Understanding of the PBM and managed care environment is critical. We believe keeping up to date on market trends will enable you to position CVS Health programs and solutions efficiently to client decision makers. The contributions you will make will align CVS Health for long term growth in the results-oriented PBM marketplace!
This position can be located anywhere in the U.S. with the ability to work remotely or in a CVS Corporate Hub. You must have ability to travel up to 40% of the time. Travel may require but is not limited to flights, overnight stays, local travel, travel on short notice and other travel deemed vital by the Company.
* 3+ years of cumulative account management or equivalent client-facing experience in healthcare or the PBM industry.
* Must possess a valid and current driver's license.
* Must possess personal vehicle sufficiently reliable to meet the requirements of the job and is appropriately insured.
COVID-19 Vaccination Requirement
CVS Health requires its Colleagues in certain positions to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 (including any booster shots if required), where allowable under the law, unless they are approved for a reasonable accommodation based on disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.
- If you are vaccinated, you are required to have received at least one COVID-19 shot prior to your first day of employment and to provide proof of your vaccination status within the first 30 days of your employment. For the two COVID-19 shot regimen, you will be required to provide proof of your second COVID-19 shot within the first 60 days of your employment. Failure to provide timely proof of your COVID-19 vaccination status will result in the termination of your employment with CVS Health.
- If you are unable to be fully vaccinated due to disability, medical condition, pregnancy, or religious belief, you will be required to apply for a reasonable accommodation within the first 30 days of your employment in order to remain employed with CVS Health. As a part of this process, you will be required to provide information or documentation about the reason you cannot be vaccinated. If your request for an accommodation is not approved, then your employment may be terminated.
* Experience managing large employer group accounts or health plan accounts.
* Experience managing a book of business in PBM industry.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of related professional work experience considered may be considered.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website