The Supervisor, Enteral Customer Service is responsible for managing the Enteral refill customer service team. You will supervise the activities of your staff providing direction and guidance in work assignments; as well as coaching, development, and providing feedback. We're looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated leader with excellent communication and presentation skills, and possesses the ability to multi-task and act with a sense of urgency.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Provide communication and follow up to ensure colleagues are fully informed of all new information related to products, processes, procedures, customer needs and company related issues, changes or actions.
- Recommend process and procedure changes to improve efficiencies.
- Assist with communication between internal departments, branches and billing centers.
- Manage escalation calls.
- Assist with hiring, coaching and performance appraisals.
- Provide leadership and ongoing feedback for a team of call center representatives to ensure customer satisfaction.
This position will require an On-Call rotation for weekends and holidays.
The normal schedule is Monday through Friday 9am to 6pm. (flexible)
Minimum six years of related experience with one year in a lead or supervisory capacity.
Excellent detail orientation and time management skills.
Strong service orientation and customer service attitude.
Effective verbal and written communication skills.
Basic computer skills.
Call center experience
High School Diploma or equivalent GED is required.
At Coram, a CVS Health business, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website