As the Vice President, Retail FP&A, you will lead a team of 75 responsible for budgeting, forecasting and analysis of retail and shared service cost centers as well as store level budgeting, forecasting analysis and reporting.
In this role, you are the primary finance partner to Executive and Senior Vice Presidents who lead the Company's Retail Operations, Human Resource, Legal, Logistics, Marketing and Advertising, Construction and Store Operations groups among others.
As the finance leader for our retail organization, you are responsible for:
• Annual Budgeting, quarterly analysis and forecasting, including supporting the monthly close process.
• Leading the creation of forecasts, annual budgets and financial close support for the Retail Business.
• Working with peers across the finance organization to create and share best practices.
• Providing executive management with daily, weekly, and monthly performance reporting.
• Actively identifying trends in store performance.
• Partnering with Field Management, Store Operations, Pharmacy Operations, and Market Research to provide detailed ad hoc reporting and analysis to the Field Management organization.
• Managing and enhancing Field Reporting systems.
• Analyzing store level performance against budget and various operational benchmarks
• Partnering with Store and Pharmacy operations to develop and validate scorecards and benchmarks for performance.
• Leading, developing and mentoring team members, and building a strong and high performing culture.
• Developing and engaging specialty pharmacy operations with significant and complex financial analysis that lead to improved productivity and or substantial cost savings; ROI, DCF and capital allocation models.
• 10+ years FP&A leadership experience in an enterprise healthcare, retail or related business/industry.
• Demonstrated experience developing and leading large cross-functional teams.
• Proven process development and change management experience.
• Ability to support and influence senior leaders across the enterprise.
• Strategic thinker able to help plan business growth and development.
• Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally with teams and form partnerships to complete projects.
• 15+ years of FP&A leadership experience in an enterprise retail or healthcare organization.
At CVS Health, we are joined in a common purpose: helping people on their path to better health. We are working to transform health care through innovations that make quality care more accessible, easier to use, less expensive and patient-focused. Working together and organizing around the individual, we are pioneering a new approach to total health that puts people at the heart.
We strive to promote and sustain a culture of diversity, inclusion and belonging every day. CVS Health is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We do not discriminate in recruiting, hiring or promotion based on race, ethnicity, sex/gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability or protected veteran status or on any other basis or characteristic prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local law. We proudly support and encourage people with military experience (active, veterans, reservists and National Guard) as well as military spouses to apply for CVS Health job opportunities.
Apply on company website