DEA is currently seeking a Project Controller / Scheduler / Assistant Project Manager to work in our Puget Sound Market assisting with Transportation related projects. In this role, you will perform full life-cycle project control functions for a portfolio of design projects. Project financial management, such as cost forecasting and reporting, budget management and controls, and change management, will also be part of your duties as well as creating and maintaining project schedules. This position can be located in any of our office locations: Seattle, WA, Tacoma, WA, Bellevue, WA, Olympia, WA, Spokane, WA, Denver, CO, Portland, OR, Boise, ID or Salt Lake City, UT.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Support of one or more Project Managers for the preparation of monthly project reporting
- Develop baseline, critical path and cost-loaded project schedules
- Provide monthly updated schedules including physical percent complete and budget spent to date by Activity
- Maintain monthly reports of planned costs vs. spent to date to manage cost performance index (CPI) and schedule performance index (SPI)
- Overall management responsibility for the schedule and budget control processes and the preparation of report data
- Exercises independent judgment and evaluation
- 3+ years of scheduling experience with Primavera P6
- 5+ years working in project controls or project management
- Understand and have experience in cost control management.
- Project Management experience on transportation projects
- Degree or experience in civil, mechanical or electrical engineering
- Certified Project Management Professional (PMP) from the Project Management Institute (PMI).
- Options available to work remotely
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO)/Holiday Pay
- 401k and Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)
- Flexible 9/80 (every other Friday off) work schedule
Transportation Jobs with DEA
The increasing complexities of modern transportation include growing demands, aging infrastructure, rising costs, funding challenges, and environmental concerns. Agencies and communities faced with improving their transportation systems must do more with less. From initial investigations through planning, concept development, final design, and construction, DEA responds with solutions that serve today's transportation needs while accommodating tomorrow's growth. Our Transportation Business Unit focuses on five markets; Bridges and Structures, Roads and Highways, Transit and Rail, Smart Mobility and Construction Engineering.
Potential office locations include: Seattle, WA; Tacoma, WA; Bellevue, WA; Olympia, WA; Spokane, WA; Denver, CO; Portland, OR; Boise, ID; Salt Lake City, UT.
Apply on company website