The Loma Linda VA Health Care System located Loma Linda, CA, is seeking an OutpatientPrimary Care Physician BC/BE. You could be part of an important initiative to provide primary health care for our nations Veterans! America's Veterans need you!
Perform bread and butter primary care in well-equipped state of the art facilities with a highly proficient and collegial, interdisciplinary care team.
Salary up to $250K
Signing Bonus may be available for qualified candidates!
Assistance with payment of outstanding medical school loans is available up to $200K!
- Competitive Pay
- Annual performance bonus up to an additional 7.5% of pay
- Guaranteed salary increases
- Hours: 8am-4:30pm, M-F
- Licensure: 1 Full & unrestricted license from any US State is permissible to work at this facility
- CME: $1,000 per year stipend for reimbursement
- Malpractice: Liability protection with tail coverage provided
- No Employment Contract
- 26 Days paid vacation annually
- 13 Days paid sick time per year with unlimited carry over
- 11 Federal holidays with pay
- Possible 5 days paid absence to attend CME
- Federal Retirement Plan
- Separate 401K with partial agency match
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance
- Nationwide Mobility
VA physicians practice medicine more and spend less time on business tasks. Enjoy an environment that supports an interdisciplinary care team approach that delivers state-of-the-art medicine using some of the most advanced medical techniques and technologies in the nation. Plus, VA offers an unparalleled variety of practice options in research, academia, and administration. Enjoy a superb quality of life. VA ensures and encourages a healthy work/life balance through predictable scheduling, reduced paperwork, the elimination of billing hassles, and lifting the burden of liability coverage.
If interested, please e-mail me your CV and we can speak further.
Charles D. Long
National Recruitment Consultant
National Recruitment Service (10A2A7)
Human Capital Management and Consulting (10A2A4)
Workforce Management and Consulting (10A2A)
Veterans Health Administration
US Department of Veteran Affairs
Phone: (781) 589-1291
How was my service today? We value your feedback!
- VA Staff: please click on the link to take theWMC Quick Card Survey (select HCM for office)
- External Candidates and Customers: Submit your feedback here.
Apply on company website