The Highlights: The Project Director will manage all project operations and supervise/facilitate all project staff activities in a prospective study of Long COVID among youth. This will cover areas of recruiting, training, interviewing, chairing of meetings, coordinating activities with consultants, writing reports, and assisting the PI in developing budgets and timelines.
What You'll Do:
- Direct and facilitate all project operations and staff regarding data management within REDCAP
- Maintain close contact with consultants and collaborators regarding compliance with study protocols and data integrity
- Assist in the recruitment and training of staff and volunteers to help recruit participants and insure compliance with DePaul rules
- Assist PI in writing research progress reports to NIH, IRB updates, and communications with DePaul ORS and RA
- Assist PI in developing budgets, setting timelines, and insuring the goals for recruitment are met
- The Project Director will supervise several staff, along with Leonard Jason, the Director of the Center for Community Research. Additionally, the Project Director will assist in writing IRB reports and annual reports to NIH. The Project Director will have will have considerable expertise in statistical methods.
- The Project Director will assist in budget management.
MA or PhD in Clinical, Community, Developmental, or Social Psychology.
Expertise of SPSS and excellent data management skills
Strong written and oral communication skills
Participation in weekly project meetings
Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines
This position is grant funded.
- Working for a stable and well-known University that values diversity and inclusion.
- Top choice medical, dental, and vision benefits.
- Retirement plan matching contribution of 10%.
- Tuition waivers for employees and dependents.
- Generous paid time off, sick time, holidays, floating holidays, and more!
- Full-Time Benefits
- Part-Time Benefits
Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
Guided by an ethic of Vincentian personalism and professionalism, DePaul compassionately upholds the dignity of all members of its diverse, multi-faith, and inclusive community. We seek to hire collaborative, open-minded, and dedicated professionals who are committed to advancing our university mission to making education accessible to all, with special attention to including underserved and underrepresented communities. Successful candidates thrive in an environment where ideas and perspectives representing a wide variety of cultures, backgrounds and experiences are welcome and supported.
Required COVID-19 Vaccination: Employment at DePaul University is contingent upon receiving all recommended doses of the COVID-19 vaccine, including the booster, or having a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated. To request a religious or medical exemption, please email email@example.com.
Mandated Reporting of Child Abuse & Neglect: Upon accepting an offer of employment with the university, you will also be required to sign an Acknowledgement of Mandated Reporter Status at the time of hire. A mandated reporter is required to make a report to the Illinois DCFS Hotline whenever there is reasonable cause to believe that a child known to them in their professional or official capacity may be abused or neglected. For more information, please visit the following pages: Illinois Department of Children & Family Services (DCFS)
Illinois Abused and Neglected Child Reporting Act
Title IX Contact Information
Federal Title IX policy requires that all colleges and universities make known the contact information for the person responsible for coordinating its efforts to comply with Title IX responsibilities. The Title IX Office is on the Lincoln Park campus on the 3rd floor of the Student Center, 2250 N. Sheffield Avenue. The Title IX Office can be reached at 312-362-8970 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
DePaul University is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, genetic information or any other legally protected status, in accordance with applicable federal, state and local EEO laws.
Apply on company website