Discover your Purpose!
Conservatory at Plano, a Discovery Senior Living community is growing, thriving and has meaningful job opportunities available in a safe and supportive work environment.
We provide on the job training with no experience required for most positions.
We offer rewarding career opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time hours
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more (full-time)
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniforms
Activities & Events Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development and oversight of resident activities.
- Plan, schedule and conduct programs that provide physical, intellectual, social, emotional and spiritual opportunities for our residents in our community.
- Attend all community planned functions and help coordinate the event from beginning to end including set-up, running, and breaking down for the event.
- Assist in preparing and organizing a calendar of events.
- Must be willing to work flexible hours (evenings and every other weekend) for planned activity events.
- Associate's Degree in social work, recreation, sociology, psychology or related field preferred
• One to three years experience in assisted living or long term care working with memory care patients preferred
• Proficient verbal, written and presentation skills.
• Ability to encourage and motivate older adults.
• Computer skills including Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Demonstrated creative ability.
• Strong skills in organization, delegation and consensus building.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
If having a direct impact on the lives of others is appealing to you, apply today and join our team!
Apply on company website