Discover your Purpose!
Hidden Meadows on the Ridge, a Discovery Senior Living community is growing, thriving and has meaningful job opportunities available in a safe and supportive work environment.
We provide on the job training with no experience required for most positions.
We offer rewarding career opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time hours
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more (full-time)
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniforms
- Prepare hot and cold menu items which requires working on the grill, sauté station, salad-bar and on the service line;
- Ensure the proper preparation, portioning and serving of foods as indicated on the menu cycle and the standardized recipes;
- Taste and prepare food to determine quality and palatability.
- Previous experience in Senior Living preferred
- Experience with production methods, portion control and food handling safety required.
- Great organizational skills a must
- Strong communication skills
- Attention to detail and presentation of food product is required.
- Must be able to work weekends.
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
If having a direct impact on the lives of others is appealing to you, apply today and join our team!
Apply on company website