About Discovery Senior Living
Discovery Senior Living ranks prominently among the 9 largest senior housing providers in the US, and is nationally renowned for designing, developing, marketing, and operating a multi-brand portfolio of upscale, luxury senior-living communities.
With a 30-year reputation and almost 14,000 existing homes or homes under development, our company is a recognized industry leader with a penchant for excellence and innovation.
Discovery Senior Living is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) to join our Spring Mill community located in Phoenixville, Pa.
As an LPN, you will provide nursing care in accordance with the client's plan of care to include comprehensive health and psychosocial evaluation, monitoring of the client's condition, health promotion and prevention coordination of services.
- Two years LPN experience required
- Two years experience in assisted living or in a nursing home
- Licensed Practical Nurse license in good standing
- Ability to ensure community follows all federal, state and local laws and regulations as pertains to resident services and care.
- Demonstrate good judgment, problem solving and decision making skills
- Effective organization, time management, and written and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to handle multiple priorities and delegate assignments.
- A dedication to seniors and their well-being is essential.
- The ability to work nights and weekends.
In addition to a rewarding career, competitive salary, including shift differentials, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
Apply on company website