Discover your Purpose!
The Conservatory at Plano, a Discovery Senior Living community is growing, thriving and has meaningful job opportunities available in a safe and supportive work environment.
We provide on the job training with no experience required for most positions.
We offer rewarding career opportunities that include:
- Competitive wages
- Access to wages before payday
- Flexible scheduling options with full-time and part-time hours
- Paid time off and Holidays (full-time)
- Full benefit package including health, dental, vision and more (full-time)
- 401(K) with employer matching
- Paid training
- Opportunities for advancement
- Meals and uniforms
- You will take meal/drink orders and serve meals in a friendly and timely manner
- Assure residents and guests are satisfied with their meals
- Maintain knowledge of all specials and general description of all food items
- Maintain all side stations and dining areas
- Follow daily and weekly cleaning schedules
- Practice all safety and loss prevention procedures
- Set-up and clean the Dining Room while maintaining or exceeding hospitality and service standards
• Must enjoy working with seniors
• Ability to interact with guests, residents and staff in a courteous and friendly manner
• Ability to respond promptly to resident needs
• Ability to balance team and individual responsibilities
• Ability to work flexible hours as needed
In addition to a rewarding career and competitive salary, Discovery offers a comprehensive benefit package.
Eligible team members are offered a comprehensive benefit package including medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurances, paid time off and paid holidays. Team members are eligible to participate in our outstanding 401(k) plan with company match our Employee Assistance Program and accident insurance policies.
If having a direct impact on the lives of others is appealing to you, apply today and join our team!
Apply on company website