Dollar General Corporation has been delivering value to shoppers for more than 80 years. Dollar General helps shoppers Save time. Save money. Every day.® by offering products that are frequently used and replenished, such as food, snacks, health and beauty aids, cleaning supplies, basic apparel, housewares and seasonal items at everyday low prices in convenient neighborhood locations. Dollar General operates more than 18,000 stores in 47 states, and we're still growing. Learn more about Dollar General at www.dollargeneral.com.
- Reviews and maintains current U.S. Department of Transportation (“DOT”) policies and procedures.
- Ensures all needed DOT driver qualification required documentation are sent to vendor(s) according to regulation efficiently and thoroughly
- Maintains compliance data, records, and acknowledgement(s); assists with preparation of new hire paperwork.
- Coordinates and maintains confidential personnel records.
- Answers general driver qualification questions and inquiries regarding compliance with the DOT
- Processes paperwork, reviews ongoing driver qualification files, assists with ongoing compliance and verifies DOT-mandated reference checks.
- May log and process DOT-mandated compliance checks
- May maintain and distribute compliance report(s) for distribution center.
- Partners with employees and management to communicate various compliance policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations
- Exposure to changing climatic conditions and extreme heat and cold.
- Occasionally required to walk long distances within the distribution center.
- Sitting for long periods of time in an office environment.
- Bending, stooping, squatting, or kneeling on a repetitious basis.
- Fast-paced environment
Apply on company website