Brewing Brand is currently hiring for an ASSISTANT MANAGER to join our Dunkin' network!
We'll let you in on a little secret... while everyone knows that America Runs on Dunkin', we know that Dunkin' runs on our incredible team members. Ready to come run with us?
An Assistant Manager is generally responsible for supporting the Restaurant Manager, Shift leaders and Team. They perform all duties of the Restaurant Manager in their absence. Primary duties generally include floor operations, and Brand Training programs. Generally responsible for providing strong, positive leadership to his/her team to deliver great friendly guest experiences, operational excellence and for helping to build profitable topline sales of a single restaurant. They support the Restaurant Manager in the overall operation of the restaurant according to Dunkin' standards, franchisee policies and procedures and in compliance with all applicable laws.
Here's what's in it for you:
To keep our amazing team running, employees at our Dunkin' Restaurant enjoy a bunch of perks:
- Hours that work for you
- Competitive Pay
- Career development and growth
- Training and ongoing development opportunities
- Able to perform all responsibilities of restaurant team members.
- Lead team meetings, along with Restaurant Manager
- Oversee Brand Training Programs, schedule, train, validate, certify team and shift lead staff.
- Ensure Brand standards, recipes and systems are executed.
- Create and maintain a guest focused culture in the restaurant.
- Review guest feedback results and implement action plans to drive improvement.
- Communicates restaurant priorities, goals and results to restaurant team members.
- Execute along with RM, new product rollouts including training, marketing and sampling where applicable.
- Execution of Point of Purchase instore set up per Brand standards.
- Maintain a safe, secure, and healthy environment by following and enforcing safety, food safety, and sanitation requirements and complying with all applicable laws.
- Control costs to help maximize profitability.
- Completion of inventory on a periodic basis as determined by Franchisee.
- Support RM in completion of weekly labor schedule ensuring all shifts are staffed to meet guest demand and service standards.
- Support RM in assigning staff and deployment
- Support to RM in completion of supplier and other vendor orders
- Conduct self-assessments and corresponding action plans.
- Ensure restaurant budget is met as determined by Franchisee.
- Manages cash over/short in restaurant and ensures team members are following franchisee's cash management policies.
- Engages with Dunkin' Brands Field Operations team as appropriate.
Management Responsibilities Include:
- Recruit, hire, onboard and develop restaurant team members.
- Assist team and shift lead performance appraisal process.
- Coach restaurant team members to drive sales, improve profitability and guest satisfaction.
- Basic computer skills
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Basic math and financial management
- Previous leadership experience in retail, restaurant or hospitality
- Good analytical skills and business acumen
- Works well with other in a fun fast paced team environment.
- Ontime, demonstrates honesty and positive attitude.
- Willingness to learn and embrace change.
- Ability to train and develop a team.
- Guest focused
- Time Management
- Problem solving
- Motivating others
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
- Standing on feet
- Repetitive motion including bending, stooping and reaching.
- Lifting packages (if applicable)
- Wearing a headset (if applicable)
- Working in a small space
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Dunkin', not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who are solely responsible for their own employees and set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.Company Introduction
Brewing Brand is one of the largest franchisee owners in FL, owning 100 Dunkin' locations coast to coast across Central Florida and we are continuing to grow!! Come GROW with Us!
Apply on company website