At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
You have a passion for exceeding the expectations of each patient you serve – and that's why we are a great match. Partnering with Elara Caring, Registered Nurses provide patient care across the entire continuum of care. Our Registered Nurses make a meaningful impact, caring for patients wherever it is they call home. Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Clinical Team Manager.
WHAT WE OFFER: Base pay range $70-$85k (based on experience) and a $12,500 Sign-On Bonus
The Registered Nurse Home Health is a trained professional nurse who administers skilled nursing care to patients and families who are terminally ill and meet Home Health admission criteria in a home or facility setting. The RN Home Health is responsible for performing admission, assessing patients within regulatory requirements, providing routine, and continuous care visits. The incumbent coordinates the overall care delivered to her/his patient caseload.
- Assures patient outcomes are met in accordance with the patient's plan of care, applicable law and regulations, accepted standards of nursing practice, payor requirements and Elara Caring policies and procedures.
- Assesses assigned case load of home health care patients and families to identify the physical, psychosocial, and environmental needs of patients as evidenced by documentation, clinical records, Interdisciplinary Team reports, after hours reports, and on-site evaluations.
- Assumes primary responsibility for caseload, including assessing, planning, coordinating, implementing, and evaluating the plan of treatment.
- Assesses patient needs and obtains data on physical, psychological, social, and spiritual factors that may influence patient/family/caregiver health status and incorporate that data into the plan of care.
- Minimum of one (1) year of experience in a clinical care setting. Experience in a Home Health or Hospice environment is preferred.
- Current RN License as required by state
- CPR certification with American Heart Association or America Red Cross
- Ability to meet physical demands of the job
- Passion for patient care
WHY JOIN THE ELARA CARING MISSION?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding and mentorship
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
Apply with Elara Caring today!
If interested, you can send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website