At Elara Caring, we have an unique opportunity to play a huge role in the growth of an entire home care industry. Here, each employee has the chance to make a real difference by carrying out our mission every day. Join our elite team of healthcare professionals, providing the Right Care, at the Right Time, in the Right Place.
The Clinical Team Manager (CTM) is a registered nurse who provides day-to-day support to direct care team members (RNs, LPN/LVNs, CNAs, Therapists, etc.) including supervision and oversight of patient's plan of care, achievement of both clinical and administrative outcomes, and professional and supportive services to clients in a safe, cost-effective manner. The Clinical Team Manager is responsible for the coordination of care during the home health benefit period, staff engagement and communication, safety, and training of staff.
Delivering the right care, at the right time, in the right place is the mission that inspires Elara Caring, and that starts with the right people. Currently, we serve over 65,000 patients nationwide, with constant opportunities to have a significant influence in the lives of our patients and their families. This means you have countless ways to make a difference in your role as Clinical Team Manager Skilled Home Health by guiding your team to reach their full potential. Being a part of something this great starts by carrying out our mission every day through your true calling: developing an amazing team of compassionate and dedicated healthcare providers.
To continue to be an industry pioneer delivering unparalleled care, we need a Clinical Team Manager of Skilled Home Health with commitment and compassion. Are you one of them? If so, apply today!
Why Join the Elara Caring mission?
- You'll work in a collaborative environment
- You'll be rewarded with a unique opportunity, leading an elite team of healthcare professionals
- Outstanding compensation package
- Comprehensive onboarding with mentorship and preceptor support
- Ongoing Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available at no cost
- Opportunities for advancement
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits after 30 days of employment
- 401K match and paid time off for full-time staff
- Fleet vehicles available, per company policy
- COVID-19 Prepared with Personal Protective Equipment and precautions
What is Required?
- Associates degree in a Nursing related field required
- Current State License as a Registered Nurse
- 2 years of home care experience as a registered nurse in a Home Health or Hospice environment
- 1 year of supervisory experience required
- Advanced nursing skills as defined by accepted nursing standards, including ability to manage patient care episodes, changes to plan of care, clinical evaluations, and recommendations
- Ability to provide constructive feedback and develop both clinical quality, core competencies, and productivity with direct reports
- Ability to seek patient feedback, advocate for patient, understanding of patient needs, and managing patient expectations
- Quickly become proficient in enterprise applications (Homecare Homebase, Workday, etc.) and intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to convey information and opinions, listening to others and checking for understanding, responding in appropriate message and tone
- Ability to develop trusted relationships and networks, leverage personal networks, and relate across both supervisory and leadership levels
- Valid driver's license and reliable transportation to perform job tasks
You will report to the Administrator or Branch Director.
This is not a comprehensive list of all job responsibilities; a full job description will be provided.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, or veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.
Apply on company website